/ Wanted: Dmm torque nut set used
Just wondering if anybody would be interested in selling a used set of 4 DMM torque nuts or just the ones they have, i'm a student with a part time job building up my rack,
They come up in the DMM 2nd store at V12 quite often if that helps?
How ‘much’ (i.e. little) are you looking/hoping to pay?
I've heard that the traditional way for a student to build a rack involves these simple steps:
1) Join the student union mountaineering club.
2) Work hard in freshers' week to sign-up as many new members as possible
3) Take them all on a first "meet" at some hideously chossy, terrifying crag - e.g. Lower Falcon Crag or perhaps one with a long walk-in, e.g. Pillar Rock
4) sandbag the hell out of them, or drag them up some E-grades
5) Consequently, they never return to the club
6) The SUMC spends all the membership fees on shiny gear.
I've never belonged to an SUMC, but I've had this story related to me gleefully by a few different people...!
I got just a used blue 4 torque, message me if you are interested.
I was thinking around 35 - 40 quid?
Haha, yeah i think Hedera Grooves or Sinister Grooves would be excellent contenders for that approach!
Thanks i'll check that out!
Hi Flavio, have you still got this for sale? i sent an email, did it come up?
For the first time in recent history, the jewel of Scottish (possibly even British!) sea cliff climbing gets the SMC... Read more
Our Friday Night Video this week documents Adam Ondra's recent trip to the Canadian Rockies. The film gives a superb insight into... Read more
Overlooking the village of Tremadog, the sun-blessed cliffs of Craig Pant Ifan and Bwlch y Moch offer over 300 routes ranging... Read more
The seventh annual Arc'teryx Alpine Academy, which ran from Thursday the 5th to Sunday the 8th, drew to a close last week in... Read more