UKC

/ Wanted: Dragon Cams (full set)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
rwking - on 04 Jun 2018 - user since 09/Apr/16

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a full set of dragon cams. Minimum size range 0-5, but potentially all the way from 00-8.

I'm located in Sheffield.

(I'm also looking for 10x wire gate carabiners to make some slingdraws with... I've mentioned this in a separate post, but thought I would mention it again here).

Thanks,

Rob

Smears on 04 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

> Hi everyone,

> I'm looking for a full set of dragon cams. Minimum size range 0-5, but potentially all the way from 00-8.

> I'm located in Sheffield.

Have you tried a shop by any chance ?

http://www.outside.co.uk/shop/Dragon+II+Set

Enjoy .

rwking - on 04 Jun 2018
In reply to Smears:

That's not a very helpful post is it.

Of course I can find new gear online, but there are several reasons to seek out secondhand gear, including not having any money due to currently training as a nurse, and the fact that there's plenty of gear out there not being used and it's wasteful to always buy new new new!

If you plan on replying to everyone on this forum looking for secondhand gear with snide posts then you'll spend a lot of time online and very little outdoors.

Kermi - on 04 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

Hi Rob - I bought a full set of DMM Dragon Cams (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) at about the time I stopped climbing. I had 2 of them changed under recall (5, 6) so they are "all good". I hadn't thought about selling them until I saw your post. I'll get them out and photographed if you're still interested. Not sure on a price yet but PM me with a figure.

David

Post edited at 15:11
Mike505 on 04 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

I'd perhapse look at sizes 1-5/6 unless your looking at offwidths? Below size 1 there are better cams with a narrower head and more flexibility imho, Alien revolutions can be found at a resonable price and so can master cams 

rwking - on 05 Jun 2018
In reply to Mike505:

Thanks for the advice Mike. I do like a good offwidth!

rwking - on 05 Jun 2018
In reply to Kermi:

I've sent you a message Kermi.

Kermi - on 08 Jun 2018
In reply to rwking:

Shipped. Will be with you on Monday.

rwking - on 11 Jun 2018
In reply to Kermi:

All present and correct! Another positive experience buying gear on the forum.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.