UKC

Wanted: Garmin Fenix

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 SuperstarDJ (user since 19/Oct/05) 07 Sep 2021

Hi,

Does anyone have a Garmin Fenix of some description that they're looking to sell?  I had a Fenix 3 HR Sapphire that I was really happy with but I've managed to lose it and have reluctantly accepted that it's probably not going to turn up.  

Thanks,

David

In reply to SuperstarDJ:

I've just bought a Fenix 6 Pro and now have a Garmin epix going spare, if that works?

In reply to Darren Jackson:

I had a fenix 3, sold it. Now have a Garmin instinct, that does everything I need it too and they are currently available new for 140 pounds.

I'm sure there must be some extra features on a 600 pounds fenix 6 but I don't thing I need any of them for running, cycling, swimming, walking.

In reply to mountain.martin:

> I'm sure there must be some extra features on a 600 pounds fenix 6 but I don't thing I need any of them for running, cycling, swimming, walking.

I didn't pay £600 for mine. Less than 2/3 of that, actually... It reminds you whose round it is next, and that alone is well worth the price of admission.

timjones 08 Sep 2021
In reply to SuperstarDJ:

> Hi,

> Does anyone have a Garmin Fenix of some description that they're looking to sell?  I had a Fenix 3 HR Sapphire that I was really happy with but I've managed to lose it and have reluctantly accepted that it's probably not going to turn up.  

> Thanks,

> David

I've got a Fenix 3 without the wrist HRM if that would suit your needs.

SuperstarDJ 08 Sep 2021
In reply to Darren Jackson:

Thanks - but I'm looking for something that looks more like a conventional watch.  How the 6 Pro?

SuperstarDJ 08 Sep 2021
In reply to mountain.martin:

Interesting - it looks well featured and good value.

SuperstarDJ 08 Sep 2021
In reply to timjones:

I got used to the wrist HRM and I don't think I could go back - sorry.

In reply to SuperstarDJ:

I love my 6 pro, picked up a new without box on eBay for 370 or something.

DP 10 Sep 2021
In reply to SuperstarDJ:

PM’d you

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...