UKC

/ Wanted: Heavyweight down; Rab Expedition or Similar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Olivermorrell on 13 Jun 2018 - user since 11/Apr/18

Looking for a 'sitting around' jacket for this winter in ski resort as my current down doesn't  cut it. Was hoping for a RAB expedition as tried one last season and was amazing, but anything of that sort of fill will do. Budget is pretty tight so beaten up jackets welcome as condition is not important; it will likely see après a few times.

Thanks in advance!

top cat on 13 Jun 2018
In reply to Olivermorrell:

Got a Rab  exped  in large but it is in mint condition, so likely to be out with your budget.

Drop me a line of you draw a blank for a budget option.

Tc

3patallen - on 13 Jun 2018

I've recently taken delivery of a few Zajo products courtesy of sportspursuits. Everything very high quality, think Arc'teryx. I've lost the faith in Rab since they went mainstream and outsourced production.    

jockster - on 13 Jun 2018

Hi, a bit left field this... if you are anywhere near Stockport they have an old but seemingly good condition ME duvet Jacket in one of the 2nd hand stalls in the vintage market in Goyt Mill, next to Awesome Walls. I think it was £40, cheers, Simon

Olivermorrell on 16 Jun 2018
In reply to jockster:

Sounds interesting, I have a friend who lives nearby will ask if they can check it out next time they're in town, cheers for the hint!

Oli

In reply to top cat:

Probably is mate but will keep in mind, what kind of price are you wanting for it? And is it the old version or the new?

Oli

In reply to 3patallen:

What have you got mate? Message me some pictures and prices?

Oli

top cat on 16 Jun 2018

> Probably is mate but will keep in mind, what kind of price are you wanting for it? And is it the old version or the new?

> Oli

It is a Sheffield made one so quite old, but mint, rarely warn.  250 + insured post ? 10.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.