UKC

Wanted: Light Down Jacket - L

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pietrach (user since 28/Jul/08) 19 May 2022

Hi

I am looking for a light down jacket in very good condition. Something along the lines of RAB Microlight / Montane Featherlight but will consider various brand / models. Must be hooded.

Show me what you have.

Thanks.

Pawel

In reply to Pietrach:

Hi Pawel 

I have black a marmot hype down hoody that I'm not getting much use out of as I always take my massive down jacket when its cold in the peak. Its a great jacket nonetheless, 800 fill power, hooded and is warmer than a microlight whilst being equally packable (packs into its pocket to the size of nalgene bottle). I have it in size medium however it would definitely fit a large as marmot sizing is weird (made for large Americans).

In very good condition, would sell for £125

Here is a link to the jacket, it is exactly the same as the black one on the website: https://www.marmot.com/men/jackets-and-vests/insulated-and-down/mens-hype-down-hoody/AFS_889169674990.html

Post edited at 12:36
OP Pietrach 19 May 2022
In reply to Joemullett24:

Thank you. Seems a fantastic jacket although looks a bit warm for what I need. I would even consider Microlight on a warm end of scale for what I need. Thank you for the offer and what seems a fair price, maybe someone else will be interested.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...