/ Wanted: Light tent <1kg

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
totriornottotri on 09 Mar 2019 - user since 28/May/18

Tent for mountain marathon wanted. 1 or 2 person. Less than 1kg ideally. 

leon 1 on 09 Mar 2019
In reply to totriornottotri: You may be interested in my MSR Carbon Reflex 1. Its a couple of years old but has only been used for a total of three nights and its absolutely immaculate.Total weight including poles, pegs, bags, guylines etc is 1.2 kg (the newer version is lighter but doesn't have a zip on the flysheet -weight saving gone mad in my opinion) Its a roomy tent for one with full mesh inner. The one I'm selling has the two way flysheet zip and yellow flysheet and brown groundsheet as in these links

Selling it for £125 - this includes recorded delivery

http://tgos.co.uk/gearreview/review-msr-carbon-reflex-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhm2R8S3YQY

If interested mail me for pics

ND - on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to leon 1:

If totriornottotri: not interested I would be keen to see photos
All the best
Neil

leon 1 on 11 Mar 2019
In reply to ND: mailed you

matthew - on 12 Mar 2019
In reply to totriornottotri:

I can offer a Mountain Equipment AR Ultralight 2 in mint condition for £120 (inc delivery). It's 1.4kg inc inner tent and poles but with twin doors, I consider it a nice two person race tent. It can be pitched with trekking poles where carried, saving a couple of hundred grammes. The inner has been used just 2 or 3 nights, the fly was also used by itelf, with a separate groundsheet, for a week's hiking in the Pyrenees, making a really light and packable shelter that handled fierce weather on the odd night. Colour is green. Email for more info.

Post edited at 06:36
ND - on 12 Mar 2019
In reply to leon 1:

Thank you, have replied (was in junk folder so please check yours just in case mine was sent there too!)
All the best
Neil

totriornottotri on 13 Mar 2019

Thank you all. I have received a beautiful Lofoten via DM. It was the tent of my dreams for MM so I’m very happy. Hope you all find buyers. Thank you for your interest. 

totriornottotri on 13 Mar 2019
In reply to matthew:

Thank you all. I have received a beautiful Lofoten via DM. It was the tent of my dreams for MM so I’m very happy. Hope you all find buyers. Thank you for your interest. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.