UKC

/ Wanted: POD Lleida Climbs guide

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Duncan Campbell - on 11 Jan 2019 - user since 19/Sep/07

Hi All,

Im heading out to Spain in a month and was looking to get hold of the POD Lleida guide... seems like it is out of print, and although a second print run is mentioned on the interwebs somewhere, I can’t actually find it anywhere in the U.K.

Does anyone know if I can get it out there or has an unused copy I could buy off them? 

Cheers,  Dunc

minty1984 on 11 Jan 2019
In reply to Duncan Campbell:

Hi Dunc

I was out there about 2 years ago and I am pretty sure I did a quick google search for climbing/sporting shops in Leida and managed to purchase it from there. I cannot recall the shop name at the moment but I will update on here if it comes back to me...I don't remember it being too difficult to get a copy while I was out that way

Ramon Marin - on 11 Jan 2019

I can sell you mine if you want, it's a first edition one

Duncan Campbell - on 12 Jan 2019
In reply to Ramon Marin: Hi Ramon! Ah thanks for the offer, but I actually found it on the BMC shop website so ordered a copy of the second edition. Hope to see you out on the crags this year! 

Fakey Rocks - on 12 Jan 2019

Looks like the BMC website is right in saying it is the 2nd edition, 2013, in the description, but wrong where it says it's the first edition ( would have been 2010) on the product info tab.

So is a 3rd etition of this due out anytime soon? Pod Catalunya Tarragona 2nd edition came out last year....

Pete O'Donovan - on 13 Jan 2019

Hi Duncan,

Lleida Climbs 2nd edition sold out some months ago. You might be able to buy a copy locally (in Catalunya) but it's a long shot.

Lleida Climbs 3 is in the works and, if all goes to plan, will be available this autumn.

Pete.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.