UKC

Wanted: Roca Verde Guidebook Wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 james1978 (user since 16/Jun/10) 05 Sep 2021

As suggested by the title, I'm on the hunt for a copy of Roca Verde, the newer the better ideally. I thought I would put the feelers out here and see if someone has one for sale before parting with 35 squidleys.

Thanks for reading. 

James. 

james1978 08 Sep 2021
In reply to james1978:

Bump.

Anybody please? 

Gary Latter 08 Sep 2021
In reply to james1978:

Hi James

I’ve got an unused copy you can have for £20 if that’s of interest? It isn’t the latest edition though - think it is the first edition. I’ll check later when it was published, if this is of interest to you?

james1978 08 Sep 2021
In reply to Gary Latter:

Hi Gary, can you check on the publication date please? I think that they're on the 3rd edition at the moment but might be interested in your copy. 

Thanks for your message. 

James 

Gary Latter 08 Sep 2021
In reply to james1978:

Hi James Just checked my bookshelves - seems like I'm mistaken, and unfortunately don't have a copy of this. I bought a bunch of Spanish guidebooks when started travelling more in 2010 - seems like got mixed up with a couple of Catalunya guides I got then.

mike123 08 Sep 2021
In reply to james1978:

fairly sure i do. ill get check when i get home but not keen on parting with it though. you can borrow it for nowt  though . collect and return from /to  lakes.   l wont need it back for ages but would like some guarantee of return . no idea of what or how that might work , up to you to suggest something. 

james1978 09 Sep 2021
In reply to Gary Latter:

No worries. Thanks for taking the time to check and get back to me. 

james1978 09 Sep 2021
In reply to mike123:

That's really generous of you Mike123! Let me have a think about how we might make that work and I'll get back to you. 

Cheers.James 

mike123 10 Sep 2021
In reply to james1978:

sent you a pm via here 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...