Loading Notifications...

Wanted: Ski touring softshell trousers to fit 32" waist

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 neuromancer (user since 31/Jul/12) 23 Jun 2020

Non membrane softshell (I have some gore pro bibs for bad weather). Something colourful, breathable, reasonably stretchy and fitted and ideally with vents.

Basically to upgrade / replace my decathlons!

In reply to neuromancer:

Not colourful but I have a pair of black diamond dawn patrol softshell bib trousers for sale, size medium for £50

neuromancer 23 Jun 2020
In reply to climber34neil:

Hi bud - thanks for the reply. I'm really looking for something a bit lighter for spring skiing or long days - if it's mid-winter I'll wear my hard shell. Thanks for the message.

In reply to neuromancer:

No worries

damowilk 24 Jun 2020
In reply to neuromancer:

My new favourite ski touring trousers are the Montane Alpine Stretch trousers; enough so they I’ve bought 3 pairs in different colours! I’ve got about the same waist size and long legs. Great all rounder, light enough for warm spring skiing, ankle zips allow fit over top of ski boots, wind proof and water resistant enough for colder days.

They come in a range of colours, some pretty bright.

NB, apologies if you were asking for offers of second hand gear rather than just recommendations. 

rugah6 24 Jun 2020
In reply to neuromancer:

I have a pair of Norrona Lyngen hybrid as in the review here

https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/norrona-lyngen-hybrid-jacket-and-pants 

They are a sky blue colour , I found the sizing quite small on Norrona so these are a large.  Two small nicks on the crampon point otherwise VGC

rockwing 24 Jun 2020
In reply to neuromancer:

I have a pair of Marmot softshell trousers that come just over the waist in a 32". Colour is a halfway between green & blue.

neuromancer 25 Jun 2020
In reply to rugah6:

Thanks rugah - I'm a small 32 so I think those will be too big.

Rockwing - yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.