UKC

Wanted: VAN

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 euan maharg (user since 13/Jun/13) 07 Jul 2021

I'm after a second-hand van.

VW transporter, Vauxhaul Vivaro, Mercedes-Benz Vito, Peugeot Expert or similar medium sized camper. Even VW caddy maxi... Converted or not.
Budget: 10K max

Mileage/maintainance: Preferably on second clutch if above 110K miles.

Thanks in advance,

Euan

65 07 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

I'm selling a VW camper but for 14k. 

euan maharg 07 Jul 2021
In reply to 65:

not sure I can push to 14K... what's the mileage/age and model? And has it been converted?

65 07 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

I'll PM you.

Ged Desforges 07 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

If you just want a panel van, that age and mileage should be a lot less than 10k. 

In reply to euan maharg:

This guy often has a lot of really good quality ex-fleet vans.

https://www.rightvan.co.uk/

Bought my van (an ex British Gas Vivaro) from him

euan maharg 08 Jul 2021
In reply to Twiggy Diablo:

Thanks a lot! Good source - just having a look now.

fatboyslimfast 08 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

Im selling a Fiat Scudo high top, 125k, cam belt/clutch/egr valve all replaced at 95k, some service history(been mine since 23k) partial conversion (skylight/side window/lectircs/heater/carpeted) first go at conversion so bit rough. There are problems, with it, window motor has gone, few battle scars and back doors are a bit sticky but nothing that cant be fixed. 

Currently sat on my drive in the peak, no mot currently as I havent used it since earlier this year. open to offers

euan maharg 08 Jul 2021
In reply to fatboyslimfast:

How old is it and what's the engine size/type?

cheers

fatboyslimfast 08 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

2012 2ltr diesel multijet h2l2

Post edited at 10:47
 Reach>Talent 08 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

Genuinely not trying to discourage you but van prices at the moment are ludicrous, there is a shortage in supply and loads of people looking at doing a van conversion. If you can hold off for a while I think you'll get a lot more for your money. 

In reply to euan maharg:

Spotted this one on Outdoor gear exchange uk Facebook page if it’s of any interest? 
good luck. Vans new and nearly new are like gold dust. Our company hires them and it’s hard to buy them at present. Good luck. 

paul horabin 21 Jul 2021
In reply to euan maharg:

I have a Fiat Ducato for sale 2007 full self-built campervan and changed with DVLA has 145000 on the clock hand new gearbox etc in 2019. looking for 8000 ono has 12v fridge 220amp fits 4 bikes in the back. If you want more info and photos PM me an email address and ill send u some 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...