UKC

5.10 pinks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 henwardian 21 Mar 2019

I can't seem to find 5.10 pinks in my size anywhere... Did they stop making them recently or something? Every single place that sells them seems to only have a few sizes.

nufkin 22 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

FiveTen (or Adidas) factory cock-up, I was told. Possibly nothing coming till summer now

Greylag 22 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

What size are you after? I have a pretty much unused pair I'd be willing to sell...

I've used them so little I can't remember what size they are...maybe 9 or 9.5.

Mike Todd 22 Mar 2019
In reply to Greylag:

I’ll take them off your hands if they’re a 9.

Post edited at 21:03
 BattyMilk 22 Mar 2019

I could be keen if they're a 9.5

OP henwardian 22 Mar 2019
In reply to Greylag:

Thanks very much for the offer but I'm afraid my plates of meat are quite a bit bigger than that.

I rather panicked when I couldn't find them anywhere and by the time I had checked every corner of hte internet and found some in my size, I had convinced myself they were being discontinued and bought 3 pairs. So on the down-side I've dropped a sizeable quantity of money on climbing shoes, but on the upside, I've got a solid supply against any future production calamities!

SenzuBean 23 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

You might want to try some of the 'Unparallel' shoes. Apparently started by some of the 5.10 guys who have since left, and one of the shoes is a clone of the Pink (or very similar anyway). Same rubber (apparently patent has expired last year).

OP henwardian 23 Mar 2019
In reply to SenzuBean:

Thanks. That's good to know.

Is that the Up Lace shoe or Up Lace LV? (Are they just different colours?)

I had a look at their site and that's what looks most similar to the pinks...

Post edited at 19:06
 SenzuBean 23 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

> Thanks. That's good to know.

> Is that the Up Lace shoe or Up Lace LV? (Are they just different colours?)

> I had a look at their site and that's what looks most similar to the pinks...

I can't remember. Just heard it from the guy in the shop.
He said one was like a Pink, and another shoe was like a Dragon.
He did say that a slightly newer version was due out later in the year (more eyelets I think).

Funnily enough I also was panicking about not being able to source 5.10 white shoes recently, and also ordered 3 pairs from online.

nufkin 25 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

Looking on the FiveTen website earlier there didn't seem to be any Anasazis on offer. And it took a while to find the climbing shoes at all. Doesn't seem like Adidas are still very interested

k_os 25 Mar 2019
In reply to henwardian:

Lace up - regular anasazi 

Lace up LV - Low volume heal anasazi.

I've seen the UPs and would definitely consider them as a replacement for my pinks. I'm keen to move away from 5.10 shoes as they discontinue everything I like...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...