UKC

Alpinstore - Not great service in my experience

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mr. Lee 17 Jun 2018

I ordered some boots from Alpinstore three weeks ago but they never arrived. I waited a little longer than typical as Norwegian customs can delay things sometimes (I live in Norway). It took me three subsequent chasing emails to get a reply saying the boots had actually been out of stock from the start and that I should have been notified and refunded initially. They refunded me promptly at this point to their credit. Maybe I just slipped through the net but personally I won't be risking using them again. Partly because I like to know that something showing in stock is actually in stock, and secondly because I don't like having to send multiple chasing emails to get a reply. I couldn't find the boots I wanted in stock in Norway so needed to shop further afield. Trying to find any boots in size 48 boots in Norway is often close to impossible. After the recent Trekkinn thread I thought this was also worth sharing in case others have had similar experiences, or to avoid others having similar experiences. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...