UKC

Alpkit customer service

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Baron Weasel 11 Nov 2018

Went into alpkit yesterday to look at rucksacks and found one I liked, but it needed a few extra attachment points for bungeeing things to. Anyway the guy in the store said I'll have it sent to our other store and get them bartacked on free of charge! I'll be shopping there again!

In reply to Baron Weasel:

> Went into alpkit yesterday to look at rucksacks and found one I liked, but it needed a few extra attachment points for bungeeing things to. Anyway the guy in the store said I'll have it sent to our other store and get them bartacked on free of charge! I'll be shopping there again!

They are always nice and do good things 

I always enjoy popping in to browse in Hathersage , I also always try and treat myself so something titanium .  

Paul Evans 12 Nov 2018

Another vote for Alpkit Hathersage Customer Service - took some carbon poles in which had started slipping - they were out of warranty and I was expecting to pay, and for them to have to send them away. Spare parts held in stock, fitted in 2 minutes at no cost! What a nice set of people.

deepsoup 12 Nov 2018
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

> They are always nice and do good things 

One of the good things they do is at least a little bit of manufacturing in the UK.  All the friendly customer service in the world wouldn't get a bit of custom bar-tacking done if they didn't have at least a couple of sewing machines in a workshop somewhere and somebody who knows how to use them!

Rigid Raider 12 Nov 2018

We have been into the Ambleside shp a few times and always been made very welcome. There is no sense of being patronised no matter how daft our questions. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...