UKC

Alpkit Dumo - any good?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fozzy 08 Oct 2017
As per the thread title; has anybody used one? Thinking of buying one as my current self-inflating mat is anything but comfortable, but can't really justify Exped prices.
 John R 08 Oct 2017
In reply to Fozzy:

Bought one for my wife to improve comfort from old Thermarest. Seems as comfortable as my (much more expensive) Exped mat, and easy to inflate/deflate. Only time will tell how durable it is, but at the price we paid in the Alpkit sale we could replace it four times over and still have money for beer compared to the Exped version. I know what I will do next time. John.
 angry pirate 08 Oct 2017
In reply to Fozzy:

In the time-honoured tradition of not actually answering the question you asked, I've had a Numo for a couple of years and have found it to be extremely comfortable and it is still in great nick. I have arthritis in my back so do suffer on lots of beds and this gives me a great night's sleep every time. As the dumo is thicker I reckon it'll be even better.
 GeorgeR 09 Oct 2017
In reply to Fozzy:

Yep got one, excellent, used it for two summers now, no issues at all. I find it works better if you don't quite fully inflate it. Packs up small too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...