UKC

REVIEW: Amdro Boot Jump

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 16 Mar 2015
Visiting German Climber's Benno and Sebastien making themselves at home in Pembroke, 4 kbDeep down every climber, hill-walker and mountaineer wants a van... However the reality of the situation, more often than not, is that vans aren't cheap and even if you have the money to afford one then the cost of fuel to run one seems like an unjustifiable expense. Last year whilst in the market for a new vehicle I had such a dilemma: I really wanted a van...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=7133
 Mark Collins 16 Mar 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

This looks great, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to inform my Berlingo owning mother of this marvellous invention.
 JayPee630 16 Mar 2015
In reply to Mark Collins:

That does look bloody good. Wish they did them for Mercedes Vito vans. Might have to try and knock one up myself, although you're right, it won't be half as good!
 nathan79 17 Mar 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

Currently catching up with ukc lying in my sleeping bag atop my boot jump set up. Bought a second hand Berlingo with it already in place back in December but only just spending my first nights in it.

A comfy wee set up. Also have a leisure battery for some LED lighting and any gadget charging needs. Haven't used the stove yet but it's a lovely shiny looking piece if kit.
 thedatastream 17 Mar 2015
In reply to UKC Gear:

Why do you tempt me so!
 greg_may_ 17 Mar 2015
In reply to thedatastream:

One of these have been on my shopping list for about a year now. Very close to buying one for this summers trip to the Alps!
 Andy Hardy 17 Mar 2015
In reply to JayPee630:

Give them a call, they do bigger van conversions VW transporter size so a Vito would be no problem
 Tim Sparrow 21 Mar 2015
In reply to greg_may_:

Currently sold out! Join the waiting list .... prices going up end March too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...