UKC

BIG Thank you to Lyon UK Distributors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 05 Nov 2012
My 8 year old Petzl XP Myo died a couple of months ago after many years faithful service. Seems like the torch succumbed to a common fault.

Any how Lyon, with out hesitation, replaced my torch with a similar product.

Now that's what I call excellent Customer Service. They could have taken a different approach, especially in these times of austerity, but they did not. And as a result I shall continue to use Petzl products and sing the praises of Lyon and Petzl to who ever is prepared to listen to me drone on and on and on and on and on and.........

Lucy Wallace 05 Nov 2012
In reply to The Lemming:

Yep, did similar for me, although my MYO XP was not quite as aged as yours. Very impressed.

Another good example of customer service I had recently, sent my Paramo Velez Adv light smock back for repair, which i was obviously expecting to pay for, as I'd totally trashed it (my fault, long story). They quoted me £55 for the repair, but said it was so damaged they'd rather give me a new one for £55 instead. Bargain!
 Roberttaylor 05 Nov 2012
In reply to The Lemming: They did something similar for me, I broke a section of walking pole which they replaced for the price of postage despite being under no obligation whatsoever to do so.

R
Glad we could help
C
 maybe_si 05 Nov 2012
In reply to The Lemming:

Lyon are ace!
 Timmd 07 Nov 2012
In reply to The Lemming:Lyon 'are' ace, but you still don't want your Myo to fail mid descent in the dark from a common fault. A common fault says that the design needs changing, i'd have thought?

Boo at Petzl and yay at Lyon.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...