UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: BMC New Definitive Roaches Guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 23 Nov 2009
[BMC New Definitive Roaches Guide #1, 4 kb]Is it a reprint? Is it an update? Is it the best guide to the western crags that there has ever been? The answer to at least one of those questions is definitely, in big capital letters, YES! The new 2009 Roaches guide has taken the groundwork built by Dave Garnett’s classic 2004 Roaches guide, the first and fondest of the new range of BMC gritstone guides, and turned up the Quality knob to 11. Cover your ears, because this one’s gonna knock your socks off.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2284
 Silum 23 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:

YES!!!! WOOOOoooo... never been anticipating a guidebook as much lol, my old roaches is battered to high heaven. Hope there are so equally exciting stories and piccies. Thanks BMC!
 Simon Caldwell 23 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:
Excellent news.

Now they can get on with the guides that people have really been waiting for
In reply to Toreador:

not that i glory in negatives but anyone found a mistake in it yet... getting mine for christmas so won't be me
 Michael Ryan 24 Nov 2009
In reply to idiotproof (Buxton MC):
> (In reply to Toreador)
>
> not that i glory in negatives but anyone found a mistake in it yet...

Forget your negatives. Every publication has a few typos and mistakes, it never neglects from the wonderful whole.
 CragX Shop 25 Nov 2009
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:
> (In reply to idiotproof (Buxton MC))
> Forget your negatives. Every publication has a few typos and mistakes, it never neglects from the wonderful whole.

Neglects? I think you're working too hard Mick.

Just got our copies of the guide and it does look very good. There are some excellent photos in there.

... and you can win a copy here - http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=2291

Alan
 Simon 25 Nov 2009
In reply to Alan James - UKC:

It will also be availible tonight at:

BMC Peak Area Wednesday 25/11/2009 at The Grouse Inn, Longshaw.

You could be one of the lucky ones & win a copy in the Bumper mega Xmas Quiz!

Offwidth 25 Nov 2009
In reply to idiotproof (Buxton MC):

anyone found a mistake in it yet ...yes quite a few (but not telling)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...