UKC

Crusher Holds

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Reader_Rambles 18 Mar 2019

Hi All, 

Does anyone know if Crusher Holds is still an active company?

I have been trying to purchase two of their items; Fingerboard Hangboard Mounting Device Standard 850mm and the Cursher Forearm & wrist exerciser.

Does anyone know any further information regarding Crusher Holds or anyone else I can purchase these products?

I am more than happy at attempting to make my own version if anyone has a keen eye for what I'll need and how to.

Many thanks,

Luke

henryeh 18 Mar 2019
In reply to Reader_Rambles:

Their website currently states that they're not taking orders at the moment while they carry out a large custom order for a wall: http://crusherholds.co.uk/ 

I dropped them an email earlier to ask when they'll be making and shipping boards again as I'm after the Mission, will let you know what they say!

In reply to henryeh:

For the amount of times i have been on their website I have never noticed this message. Thanks for pointing this out. I have found a German company who do a similar product for almost double the cost and I was a bit reluctant to purchase from there.

Cheers for the help and pointing this out to me.

Paul Crusher R 18 Mar 2019

Yep, we are most definitely still active! As the post above states, we've been working on a big order of custom shaped holds and have had to cut back on taking orders to get them done pronto. We are nearly there so the web shop should be stocked again in the next couple of weeks. Cheers Paul

Post edited at 16:02
 yoshi.h 18 Mar 2019
In reply to Paul Crusher R:

Looking forward to you guys getting stock in. I can personally vouch for the quality of their hangboards. Beautifully made, have worn perfectly well and good service and from what I've seen, cheaper than the more famous rivals.

Awesome thank you for noticing this thread and dropping us a message. Just a query if you're happy to take the time and answer;

If I were to purchase the doorway mount and then to move to a new house with a different sized doorframe, is it possible to re-purchase just the backing board?

Ram MkiV 18 Mar 2019

http://metisclimbing.co.uk do doorway mounts

Post edited at 20:03
 Lemony 19 Mar 2019

> If I were to purchase the doorway mount and then to move to a new house with a different sized doorframe, is it possible to re-purchase just the backing board?

If the doorway is narrower you can just take a bit off the ends of your current one. If it gets wider then 15 mins with a scrap of thick ply will sort you out.

Giovanni Benedetti 01 Apr 2019

Hi there any rough idea when the mega rail will be available again on your website?

thanks

g

afx22 01 Apr 2019
In reply to Ram MkiV:

I'm not sure who Metis Climbing are but in a past life, I knew a bit about Search Engine Optimisation.  Not having an address listed in the contact details and nothing regarding terms and conditions, will usually land a website in Google's sandbox.  i.e. It will likely be ignored or ranked poorly in web searches.

Personally, I wouldn't buy from somewhere with no contact details or terms and conditions.

As an aside, I'm happy with my Crusher door mount

henryeh 18 Apr 2019

Hi Paul,

Do you have a rough idea when you might be taking orders again?

Thanks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...