UKC

Garmin gps watch

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Patrick803 10 Mar 2013
Anyone with any experience of Garmin Forerunner 110 or 10 watches? Want something simple to measure running distance, time etc and seem to be stuck between the two, any advice greatfully received.
 wivanov 12 Mar 2013
In reply to Patrick803:
I recently bought a refurbished Garmin Forerunner 410 directly from Garmin. One year warranty. It included the HR monitor for about the same price as the 110 without the HR monitor. I'm happy with it. The 410 seems to have more features than the 110. Something to consider.

I don't believe the 10 with do HR monitor, bike speed or foot pod. All things the 110 and 410 will do.

Will this work for you or do you need a European model? I'm in the States so I really don't know. You can find it on e-bay UK. This site won't let me post a link without a premier account.
 Paul38uk 12 Mar 2013
In reply to Patrick803: I have the FR210 and it's ok. GPS wise it's great, but the charging adapter is fiddly, also I had to send a unit back as it got condensed 1st time running with it then stopped working altogether a week later.

I have a replacement though which seems better, the GPS is accurate and it's cool to see on a map and times, HR etc.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...