UKC

General Mountaineering Trousers for a short inside leg

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Boulderdash86 02 Apr 2013
Hi All,

My current trousers that fit well are the Montane Terra Pants - great fit and just the right size, as well as numerous Crag Hopper ones. Just wondering if anyone has come across any over? trousers for a short inside leg (28 inch) and normal waist (30 inch). Am looking at getting a pair of salopettes so can be used mainly in winter. I have looked at so far...

Montane Extreme Salopettes
Montane Sabertooth
Paramo Aspira
Rab Latok or Rogue
Decathlon for the £40 trousers

Also if anyone is selling a pair of waterproof trousers or salopettes then send me an e mail and may be interested in buying them off of you.

Thanks
 browndog33 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86: I can recommend the Regatta geo extol 2's, they are brilliant trousers IMO, I think they've been rated very highly by LFTO's etc too.
Mark.
 browndog33 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86: Sorry mis-read your post- these aren't over trousers.
M.
 OwenM 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86: I think all Rab trousers are 34ins inside leg, a bit stupid really.
 The New NickB 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86:

It is many years since I bought any, but I seem to remember various ME trousers and sallys were available in a short leg.
 sleavesley 02 Apr 2013
In reply to The New NickB: Correct, Mountain Equipment do a Short, Reg and Large

http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/help_desk/size_chart/
 Ianto Bach 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86:
I use Montane Extreme salopettes, had them for years. I'm not the tallest but got around this by buying them made to order, for a nominal fee and a bit of a wait.

Use them for winter climbing, the pertex is easily repaired which is a bonus.

They get my vote.

I
 JIMBO 02 Apr 2013
In reply to Boulderdash86: I bought some berghaus helvellyn waterproof trousers. They come in sizes that include short leg... I think Cotswold do them...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...