UKC

Icebreaker base layer

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Cadairmanuk 07 Dec 2011
Just looking to buy another base layer for winter , I have a Icebreaker 200 which I wear all the time climbing walking but could do with a slightly thicker one for winter. Just wondered what other makes to consider along side the Icebreaker 260? My wife has a smartwool! and whats this chocolate fish all about ???

Any info would be great.

Ben
 jansmc 07 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk:
I'd stick with the Icebreaker 260 - it's one of the best bits of kit I've ever had
 goldmember 07 Dec 2011
In reply to jansmc: i have unused one in medium for sale it intereseted
OP Cadairmanuk 07 Dec 2011
In reply to goldmember:

yhm
 goldmember 07 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk: yhm back
 Steeve 08 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk:
have a look at howies aswell, really great stuff
 CorR 08 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk:
Icebreakers are the shit, I highly recommend.
 Sharp 08 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk: You wont go wrong with either icebreaker 260 or smartwool 250, both a similar price. Although the smartwool doesn't turn you into a half ram half human, if that was what you were looking for.

Ben
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

I would avoid and go with Uniglo heattech for a fifth of the price. Ice breaker is a total rip off IMO.
m0unt41n 09 Dec 2011
In reply to Michael Woods: Heattech is Cotton / Polyester and not Merino, which I guess is why it is a lot cheaper.
 TheseKnivesMan 09 Dec 2011
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

Agree with everyone, Icebreaker is the way to go I love my Icebreaker 200, been out Winter climbing through to jogging with it. 260 is really good as well, my mate has the zip neck and thumb loop one, works a treat apparently.
 goldmember 09 Dec 2011
In reply to TheseKnivesMan: selling some 200's atm if you want a new one for christmas
In reply to goldmember:

I did see that on the for sale forum, and had to tempt myself away from clicking your username.
 goldmember 09 Dec 2011
In reply to TheseKnivesMan: these garments have been no where near my goldmember :P
In reply to goldmember:

Clicking your username as in to message you and buy one!
 goldmember 09 Dec 2011
In reply to TheseKnivesMan: haha, i'll do you two for 60 quid

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...