UKC

If Evolv Bandits fit well, what else might too?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stone_donkey 24 Aug 2012
I've just finished my second pair of Evolv Bandits. They fitted my narrowish feet really well so I could go for a 3rd pair or try something different. Any ideas from (ex-)Bandit users what else might give a similar fit to the bandit (other Evolv's?)
 Reach>Talent 24 Aug 2012
In reply to Stone_donkey:
5.10 anasazi whites?
 Puppythedog 24 Aug 2012
In reply to Stone_donkey: I went form Bandits to Anasazi Verde's, very happily. I have since bought a pair of Miura VS with the intention of having the bandits and verdes resoled. Best fit for me are the verde
 Jon Stewart 24 Aug 2012

I like Evolvs and have a pair of Bandits that seem to fit but I haven't used them in anger yet.

All my other rockshoes are Scarpas, which never fail to fit perfectly (except the really aggressive toe-down ones, but they don't fit anyone do they?). So I'd recommend trying whatever Scarpa's equivalent of the Bandit is. I remember having a pair of Vapors (I think) which were an excellent technical shoe.
 tim000 24 Aug 2012
In reply to Stone_donkey: what size are you . i have a pair of bandits size 9.5 and dont like the fit. only used a few times. payed £75 for them . your for £55 .
andic 24 Aug 2012

I loved my bandits and had them resoled with onyxx which was excellent.

Then got some anasazi vcs which are too narrow tbh; I wish i had tried Galileos

Using evolve pontas now and very good they are too a bit more advanced than bandits
OP Stone_donkey 25 Aug 2012
In reply to tim000: Thanks for the offer Tim but already have a spare pair of Bandits tucked away in the cupboard, but thought I might see what else might fit for a change
 Aigen 26 Aug 2012
In reply to Stone_donkey: la sportiva mirua

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...