UKC

Kuznia picks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Maximusf 03 Mar 2023

Hello has anyone experience with kuznia picks I'm considering getting some as the original manufacturer doesn't exist. Generally are they good quality and hard wearing?

Pina 03 Mar 2023
In reply to Maximusf:

Tougher than my manufacturers original ones (Petzl) and yet to have any breakages over the years I've been using them.

Become quite a fan of thier Tatra picks which are a bit thicker and seem to last quite well.

ross 03 Mar 2023
In reply to Maximusf:

I agree with Pina, been using them ages, Tatras are brilliant for mixed, can't recommend enough. I use their front points too. 

Cheers Ross 

HeMa 04 Mar 2023
In reply to Maximusf:

There was a lenghthy tread about aftermarket picks not too long ago. Generally speaking Kuznia has more models options available than the manufacturers. And from What I have and have seen, they are more robust than the stock pics (and cheaper, Note Grivel Katana stuff might be harder, but also a lot more dough).

kuznias aren’t as robust as say krukonogies, but those aren’t really available due to Ukraina situation. Berg Steille pics from germany were the hardest/strongest… but they are not offered for many tools (plus they are really spendy).

so all in all, Kuznias are good stuff. And for the price they are stellar.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...