UKC

La Sportiva Nepal Resole Question

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bradders 12 Nov 2013
Hello all,

I have a pair of La Sportiva Nepals with a good upper condition, however I have worn the sole out totally and also worn most of the front 'green plastic' that holds the front crampon bail.
So my question is, is it possible to get these resoled so the front bail would still work on them? And from your experience, would doing this change the shape of the inside of the boot? And if this is the case do you think that I should just give up and buy a new set of boots?
Oh and if yes for a resole, where is the best place to do this?

Cheers
Bradley
 Solaris 12 Nov 2013
In reply to Bradders:

I've been pleased with the service I've had with Feet First in Chesterfield on my Nepal Extremes: http://www.feetfirst.resoles.co.uk/

Give them a ring and see what they advise, but note that they can have long waits while soles are on order from La Sportiva, so you may have to wait a while before you get your boots back from them.
In reply to Bradders:

Apparently Lancashire Sports Repairs won't do a replacement midsole.
 Robbo1 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Bradders: Suggest you send some photos to info@resoles.co.uk and see what they think. They did a good job when I used them to resole my Nepal Evos.
 A Reid 13 Nov 2013
In reply to Bradders:

Feet first did mine, for about £125 including the midsole, I had worn through to the green bit. Feels a pretty similar fit to before.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...