UKC

/ Long Soft-shell alpine trousers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
mjt - on 14 May 2018

Some great suggestions on here for long (34") leg length but I've not managed to find any in stock (36" waist).  I've been looking at ME Ibex/Mission, Mammut Base Jump, Arcteryx Gamma.  I have a pair of G2's Longs perfect fit for harsher weather, but could do with a slightly lighter pair as I run quite hot.  Feeling I've exhausted google but perhaps I'm not looking in the right place!  Thanks, M

Damo on 14 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/Mens-Guide-Pro-Pants/12951063

I have several pairs of these and really like them. If you time it right, they regularly have them on sale at 30-40% off.

olddirtydoggy - on 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

Montane have some long leg sizes up on their site if you buy direct. Depends if you like Montane.

Mr Trebus - on 15 May 2018
Toerag - on 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

I have a nice little card which came with an item of mammut clothing which you might find useful:-

Euro size      waist       inside leg

50             34             33

52            35              33

106(104)   35             36

110(108)     37          36

They don't appear to do a 35/34 or 36/34. I've a pair of size 50 mammut schoeller trousers and they're long for the quoted inside leg.

Maybe find a Dutch outdoor retailer as Dutch people are generally tall?  do you actually need the 34" inside leg if you wear boots?

benp1 - on 15 May 2018
In reply to mjt:

Haglofs have a very good selection of long length trousers, or pants as they call them

I'm a 32w 34l and their stuff is a good fit (I have 4 pairs...!)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.