UKC

Mountain Equipment Web Site

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Slarti B 07 Jul 2020

I have been trying to get on the Mountain Equipment web site since yesterday morning but it seems to be "Under maintenenance".  I realise this can happen occassionally but seems strange for an outage to go on for so long.   

Does anyone know when it might be back up and running? 

https://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/

In reply to Slarti B:

I expect they're aware, but will drop them a line just in case.

ste_d 07 Jul 2020
In reply to Slarti B:

They -  me - announced on social media it would be down for a few days yesterday

Mike Nolan 07 Jul 2020
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

Have a look at their Instagram. Looks like planned maintenance which will last for a couple of days. 

OP Slarti B 07 Jul 2020
In reply to ste_d:

Thats a shame, I am deciding on a new rucksack for an Alps trip on Saturday and was trying to get the dimensions of the Ogre 33 vs Ogre 42.   I don't do instagram, but I have seen they have info on their FB page. 

Thanks for replies 

Post edited at 09:51
 ste_d 07 Jul 2020
In reply to Slarti B:

Lucky you, have a good trip!

Sheffield Sam 07 Jul 2020
In reply to Slarti B:

Maybe try the needlesports website or give them a call, they’re very helpful. 

There’s also some really good deals on Crux AX sacks on their site at the moment. 

Sam 

OP Slarti B 07 Jul 2020
In reply to Slarti B:

Thanks for replies everyone.  Ellis Brigham were open and had one in stock but not the yellow which I wanted.  However, Outside were very helpful and I should get it before the weekend.  Not that I really need a new bag but I felt like a treat after 3 months of lockdown and my wife can't complain because she is away!

Fingers crossed for a fortnight in Ailefiride with the new bag,

In reply to Slarti B:

Which one did you go for in the end out of interest? Odd though it might sound, I’m always curious as to what size pack people prefer these days.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...