UKC

New 2019 grigri 2! not the £90 plus....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 paul ireland 16 Apr 2019

Just had to buy a new grigri and noticed they revamped the grigri 2 (not the £90 +) couldnt really find much info on it other than youtube promotional vids. Been using it for a few days now and it's an improvement. super smooth payout without having to depress the brake, the lowering is very slick. All in all very impressed. 

Post edited at 07:52
 MischaHY 16 Apr 2019
In reply to paul ireland:

Yeah it's mega eh? Got one to test at work and was blown away by the difference. Especially the progressive lowering - far, far smoother than anything else on the market (and I've genuinely tried them all). Nice work from Petzl. 

88Dan 18 Apr 2019

I ended up with the grigri 3 which for some reason they are just calling the grigri. I thought I was getting the original which I preferred. still it's just as smooth as the original and does the same job so I'm happy. they still have that annoying rattling side plate though which I was never keen on.

Post edited at 13:17
 samsmith 02 May 2019

It seems good but I'm kind of annoyed it doesn't have the panic handle of the GriGri+. I would have been tempted to get one if that was available.

Neil Williams 02 May 2019
In reply to samsmith:

> It seems good but I'm kind of annoyed it doesn't have the panic handle of the GriGri+. I would have been tempted to get one if that was available.

I'm guessing that's why it's cheaper.

lithos 02 May 2019

epic TV  have quite a good video about it.

jimtitt 03 May 2019
In reply to samsmith:

> It seems good but I'm kind of annoyed it doesn't have the panic handle of the GriGri+. I would have been tempted to get one if that was available.

I'd buy one because it DOESN'T have the panic handle!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...