UKC

Norrona Trollveggen gore tex pro jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fiskavaig 18 Jun 2020

Anyone got/use the latest version of this Jacket, if so whats it like?  https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/products/trollveggen/trollveggen-gore-tex-pro...

wbo2 18 Jun 2020
In reply to Fiskavaig:  I like mine   it was that or an Arcteryx something,  and I got a good deal.  Fit works for me, quality is good and if it needs to be repaired they've done good for me previously

OP Fiskavaig 19 Jun 2020
In reply to wbo2:

Hi, does the hood adjust tight around the face, especially when not wearing a helmet? hood looks huge in photos, and only adjustment I can see in photo, is at the back of head?

wbo2 19 Jun 2020
In reply to Fiskavaig:Corection, I'm one model back, but the hood is the same .  You are right, no front adjustment, only at the back.  And large to get  helmet inside.

Maybe I'm biased as I own one but it's been ok for me

* register with them to get access to the online outlet store

Post edited at 11:41
OP Fiskavaig 19 Jun 2020
In reply to wbo2:

Yes, done that, but because of how expensive they are, I’m trying to find out as much as possible from people who wear them, before I buy one. Also like the longer length of the latest model, but hope I can talk to someone who’s wearing one, to give me a better idea of the fit. Cheers 

DanielJ 20 Jun 2020
In reply to Fiskavaig: I’ve got the light version, for me coming from a soft shell background it feels bomber. They run pretty big in the sizing, I’ve got a L and I’m 187, 95kg.( I do hate loose fabric and super long arms though)

I haven’t used it a lot but happy so far. 

Post edited at 20:51
OP Fiskavaig 22 Jun 2020
In reply to DanielJ:

Thanks for the reply, does the hood adjust tight around your face when not wearing a helmet, and does the front of the jacket come down low enough to cover your goolies?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...