UKC

NEW REVIEW: Polvere Ski-Mountaineering Skis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 24 Apr 2013
Sarah Stirling testing the Polvere Ski Trab skis close to Chamonix, 2 kbSarah Stirling reviews some lightweight skis from Ski Trab.

They were good on the uphills, but how did they cope with the downs...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=5426

In reply to UKC Gear: Are you sure you don't mean 1310g/ski rather than 1310g/pair??

crewman waden 25 Apr 2013
In reply to UKC Gear:
Nice review, any info on camber/rocker, what did they have and did you think they needed more or less?
In reply to Fultonius:

"1310g per ski"

5th paragraph.
In reply to alasdair.blackshaw:
> (In reply to Fultonius)
>
> "1310g per ski"
>
> 5th paragraph.

Classic UKC. Correct the mistake but don't credit the person who spotted it, making them look a bit silly...
 DaveHK 26 Apr 2013
In reply to Fultonius:
> (In reply to alasdair.blackshaw)
> [...]
>
> Classic UKC. Correct the mistake but don't credit the person who spotted it, making them look a bit silly...

I'll back you up Ally. It did say that weight per pair to start with.
 Henry Iddon 28 Apr 2013
In reply to UKC Gear:

The new Whitedot Carbonlite Ranger is getting some great word of mouth reviews.
In reply to Fultonius:

Apologies if I've picked up the wrong end of the stick but I thought you were asking how much each ski weighed? I was just saying that the article covers the point in the 5th paragraph.

Certainly wasn't trying to make anyone look silly so not really sure what your response means?

Cheers

Alasdair
In reply to DaveHK:

Cheers Dave!
 galpinos 28 Apr 2013
In reply to alasdair.blackshaw:
> (In reply to Dave Kerr)
>
> Cheers Dave!

I think Dave was backing up Fultonius?

In reply to alasdair.blackshaw: ha, no, I had picked up that the article had stated that weight "per pair" and that they might want to alter the article to say "per ski". They did alter the article, but did not acknowledge the mistake which made me look a little silly . No big deal...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...