UKC

salewa customer service

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Inhambane 10 Jan 2018
Hello

Anyone ever use had experience of Salewa customer service? I know they don't operate in the UK but they don't even reply to my emails.

I bought a pair of Firetail 3 approach shoes and both soles have started to peel away after only 5 months of not much use at the weekends.

Thanks
 olddirtydoggy 10 Jan 2018
In reply to Inhambane:

Have you tried speaking to the retailer?
OP Inhambane 10 Jan 2018
In reply to olddirtydoggy:

I bought them in Kalymnos and I'm not planning on going any time soon. I suppose it's worth a shot.
 JohnO1978 10 Jan 2018
In reply to Inhambane:

Interested to see how you get on, I bought a pair of the MS Firetail Mid GTX evo's in August and they are leaking already, again, I have only worn them 4 times.

Shame as very comfortable.
In reply to Inhambane:

Call Wild Country in Tideswell. They're now owned by Salewa nd should at least be able to give you a better contact number or email.
 oldie 11 Jan 2018
In reply to Inhambane:

> Anyone ever use had experience of Salewa customer service? I know they don't operate in the UK but they don't even reply to my emails. <

Found similar lack of response and I was only asking for UK retailers or agents. Do they actually want their products to sell in the UK?

jonnie3430 11 Jan 2018
In reply to Inhambane:

I found salewa poor, but wild country good when I had a durability problem with some boots. Wild country sorted it out.

Salewa UK 12 Jan 2018
In reply to Inhambane:

Hi 

Sorry to hear you've had some problems with your shoes and getting hold of us

Give us a call on 01298 871010 and we'll see what we can do to help out, sounds pretty straight forward

As a couple of people have already mentioned Salewa and Wild Country are part of the same group of brands these days, hence the link and shared customer services in Tideswell

Hope that helps get you sorted

Thanks 

Ben

Salewa UK 12 Jan 2018
In reply to oldie:

Sorry you didn't hear back on a request like that, normally they should just come straight though to our UK office so apologies it didn't happen properly this time, it obviously should have

If you're still trying to find any info just let me know

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...