UKC

Scarpa Mago Sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Mark_spark86 20 Mar 2018

Hello!

I'm thinking of getting a pair of Scarpa Mago, but not sure about the size and wanted to know what people think of them and what they got. I'm currently using Instinct Lace in 43, which fits just right.

Any information about sizing and how they perform would be great!

Thanks

jon 20 Mar 2018
In reply to Mark_spark86:

Ha, I started a similar thread some weeks ago but got no replies. I've just bought some. I take 40.5 in Instinct slippers but have been force to take 41.5 or 42 in Magos (I've currently both sizes just to be sure to get the right one). I asked Rob Greenwood the same question and he said he took the same size in both! So take your pick! I do have very wide feet so possible that might account for the difference.

Mark_spark86 20 Mar 2018
In reply to jon:

Thanks for the reply, interesting that no one had replied to you though! I'd like to get the 2018 model, but can't find any stores near me that stock them. You think to get one size up then?

jon 20 Mar 2018
In reply to Mark_spark86:

Apart from 5.10s which have a completely different sizing, I've taken 40.5 for years in all my shoes - Miuras, Cobras, Instincts and others - but with the Magos I was miles from even getting my feet anywhere near in them. I'd say if you've got wide feet then try a half or one size bigger. Very wide like mine then maybe more. If they're narrow maybe same size. I ordered two different sizes so I can send the one that doesn't fit back. There are no shops with them around where I live either, so I'm forced to do that. Mine came from Outside.

Mark_spark86 20 Mar 2018
In reply to jon:

Ah ok, that makes sense. I have narrow feet so maybe I will go with the same size as my Instinct, I can always send them back. As much as a pain as that might be!

Thanks again for the input!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...