UKC

Scarpa SL Activ XL - size 49!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abcdef 04 Jan 2018
Looking online I am stuggling to find the SL Active in size 49. I can only find them in one place which also seems to be the dearest at over 250 notes.

Has anyone seen these either online or in a store, and just as importantly with a few quid off the RRP?
 SebCa 04 Jan 2018
In reply to abcdef:

There are numerous stores which offer discount for memberships of organisations such as the BMC and BCU. Plus any voluntary organisations, cadets, scouting etc.

For the sake of a BMC membership, i think mine was £15 you get 15% off full price items at Cotswolds. Loads of other stores offer the discount and Cotswolds are ones that stock the boot you want in your size, plus the BMC is doing quite a bit at the moment for climbers and walkers (subject to a huge debate!)

Food for thought!
Lusk 04 Jan 2018
In reply to SebCa:

I like your thinking!
OP abcdef 05 Jan 2018
In reply to SebCa:

If only Cotswold had them in the size I was looking for...
 SebCa 05 Jan 2018
In reply to abcdef:

Hmm I've double checked and they don't now! But they did originally when I looked! May be worth dropping them a line/email. They are quite helpful.
 t_hume 06 Jan 2018
In reply to abcdef:

Not the Activ but the old model if that helps?

http://www.foothills.uk.com/scarpa-sl-mens-661-p.asp
 BradDodd 06 Jan 2018
In reply to abcdef:
I bought the same boots but in a size 50 from Scarpa themselves for 244.99 3 years ago. Looks like they are 255 now.

As I'm sure you'll know, around that size you just have to take what you can get, it sucks but it is the price of having unusual size feet.
Post edited at 15:17

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...