UKC

GEAR: Stoppers from £6 each? That's nuts!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 16 Feb 2023

We dive into Kouba's collection of trad climbing stoppers, covering everything from micros to hexes, offsets to Abalaks.

Read more

Mike Sworld 16 Feb 2023
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Love the keyrings! Just bought a couple for Xmas presents at the end of the year.

Max factor 16 Feb 2023

Good to see budget gear getting reviewed on the site. Good luck to the business.

TobyA 16 Feb 2023
In reply to Max factor:

This isn't actually a review, Dan or Rob can confirm but I think the copy comes from the shop. But having said that, I doubt any of us who do write reviews would be in anyway against reviewing them. My favourite nuts remain offsets - my oldest are HB, and newer - although still old - DMM. So it's great to see another company doing something similar, I doubt they will be anything other than as great as the others.

Ciro 16 Feb 2023

I'm a fan of tricams so I like the look of the Abalaks🙂

Max factor 16 Feb 2023
In reply to TobyA:

So not a review... an advert or advertorial?

In reply to TobyA:

> I doubt any of us who do write reviews would be in anyway against reviewing them.

Good news - we’ve got a ‘greatest hits’ collection coming in for review. Think Dan has taken this one on, so watch this space…

cragtyke 16 Feb 2023
In reply to TobyA:

I bought a set of the offsets from the Hanibal shop in Prague for approx £23 about 10 years back. They work as well as any others and I still use them. The large black one seems to go in more routes than not.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...