UKC

What size of La Sportiva Baturas should I get?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
mike.gore 04 Dec 2012
Hello,

I'd like to buy Baturas, Evo or 2.0 but I have no possibility to try them anywhere around my place before buying them so the only thing left is to buy them via internet.

My longer foot is about 268 mm long and ~104mm wide.
I have narrow feet.
Can you advise me what size should I buy? Or maybe between what sizes should I choose?

Maybe You could recommend some other boots that have integrated overboot like Baturas and are designed for rather narrow feet?

PS. I've heard that Scarpa Phantom Guides is for people who have rather wider, bigger feet is it true?

thanks ,
Mike
 Luke01 05 Dec 2012
In reply to mike.gore: The last is the same as a Nepal, so if you can try those on they'd be the same size.
In reply to mike.gore: Im a street size 9, 5.10 rock shoe 9. Guide Tennie size 8. Scarpa rock shoe 8.5. My la sportiva batura evos are size 9.
You really cant tell untill you try them on. As above, id try on the nepal and see how you get on.
 Gazlynn 05 Dec 2012
In reply to mike.gore:

Don't know about the Baturas. My Phantom Guides fit me great and I have narrow feet.

Best advice is to try them on as it's an expensive mistake to make if you get it wrong.

good luck

Gaz

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...