UKC

Where are they? Grivel Plume krabs: who has them in stock?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 top cat 12 May 2021
Thread moved from Rocktalk to Gear

I'm looking for a red Grivel Plume screwgate [the small light one, weight 37g].

I've searched for quite a while, looking at the usual on line suspects but no joy.  Does anyone know if their local shop has any?

Same applies to Wild country 360 helmet !

cheers

TC

OP top cat 12 May 2021

Thanks guys, but I found both of these .......yellow/ gold not red......

I had a set of 25 of these and lost one at the weekend.  Looking to replace it with red to match the set.

Yep, I know that's sad and pathetic!!  Having one yellow one is likely to trigger anger and angst every time I set eyes on it )

Mark Stevenson 12 May 2021
In reply to top cat:

Offer me enough to cover buying buy a new orange one and I'll sell you one of my red ones  

Also, it happens that I've actually got two barely used Wild Country 360 helmets sitting here, one red, one blue. They are spares so only been used literally a handful of times and I could easily replace one with another model if you're really desperate to get hold of one and nothing else works out for you. 

PS I really want some of the HMS version of the Plume krab that is advertised on Grivel's website but I'm not convinced were ever actually produced, or if they were, it wasn't in large numbers... 

Tyler 13 May 2021
In reply to top cat:

Why do you need 25 identical screw gates?

PaulJepson 13 May 2021
In reply to Tyler:

Redundancy. 

OP top cat 13 May 2021
In reply to Tyler:

> Why do you need 25 identical screw gates?

SRT rigging .  Although, I can't recall ever having run short so maybe if I thought in imperial two dozen would be fine?

It's just that I rack them in fives........

OP top cat 13 May 2021
In reply to Mark Stevenson:

Mark, I'll get back to you about the helmets...

My new red one was run over by a car last week.  But I'm not complaining because my head wasn't in it at the time!

Tyler 13 May 2021
In reply to top cat:

Thank you, I’m picturing you living in a meticulously tidy house!

OP top cat 13 May 2021
In reply to Tyler:

> Thank you, I’m picturing you living in a meticulously tidy house!

Guilty !  Especially my gear room and workshop, unless there is a project underway.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...