UKC

(Women's) Soft Shell trousers with internal gaiter?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Carolyn 12 Dec 2012
Are there any soft shell trousers with an internal gaiter? I'm sure I've seen them in the past, but can't seem to track any down now.

Would probably need to come in a women's fit as I have a small waist (or big bum, depending on how you look at it.... )

Arc'teryx (eek!) seem to do a pair that at least have a hook to go into laces, any more
 ebygomm 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Carolyn:

I think Mammut make some that have a gaiter but I'm not sure which style (and this was a couple of years ago so may no longer be accurate)
 Taurig 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Carolyn:

I think these are the women's version of the ubiquitous Bionnassay softshells.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/bionnassay-l-trousers-id_8227494.html

Don't know why they are twice the price of the men's though, seems a bit unfair, different fabric maybe?
OP Carolyn 12 Dec 2012
In reply to ebygomm:

Yes, I have a feeling it was Mammut ones I'd seen - actually thought my Mammut pair did, until I dug them out for the snow last week and discovered they didn't!
OP Carolyn 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Taurig:

Fab, thanks, will try and track them down when I'm next near a Decathlon (find their sizing a bit too variable to order online...)
 trish1968 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Carolyn: I got some from Decathlon. Such a bargain at £40 I bought 2 pairs. They have gaiters and braces (which I've ditched)
OP Carolyn 12 Dec 2012
In reply to iksander:

Unfortunately I'd probably need a US 8 (UK 10-12). But they do like they'd fit the bill, will look out for them, cheers.
 sarahjk 12 Dec 2012
In reply to Carolyn: I have some Patagonia soft shell, Guide I think, not quite as fancy as the Backcountry, but I absolutely love them. Saw some Backcountrys on sale at the Epicenter couple of weeks ago. Tempting!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...