UKC

A New Member ... Just Saying Hi

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 12 Feb 2021

Just saying Hi.

I've just joined this group and hope to read some interesting topics over the next few months or so.

I used to backpack and wild camp, but the last time was well over 12 years ago, but I fancy doing it again in 2021, once we are allowed out.

I have some gear, but I think (or to be totally truthful I would like) some nice new gear.

Regards from Whitley Bay

Run_Ross_Run 12 Feb 2021
In reply to Removed Userwbmkk:

> I have some gear, but I think (or to be totally truthful I would like) some nice new gear.

... Don't we all.

andrew ogilvie 12 Feb 2021

Hello 
Your ( fairly unique) introduction seems to be pregnant with a story of some sort: I hope your return to the hills gives it a happy ending

Removed User 12 Feb 2021

Hello! I'm also new here. I've found this forum interesting and I hope to become the part of this community

bouldery bits 12 Feb 2021

Don't take it too seriously.

You can log off but you can never leave.

Andy Gamisou 13 Feb 2021

> Just saying Hi.

> Regards from Whitley Bay

Ah - brings back fond memories of skiving from school.  Ice rink, fish and chips, sand, sea, and Spanish City.  Beat "mumbly" Mitchesons's physics lessons anyway.

Welcome to the community.  Just don't mention Brexit.  I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright.

Flinticus 13 Feb 2021

Hi newcomers.

Advice: fill out your profile before you get accused of being bots or Russian disinformation agents!

If either of you have dogs, photos please. Cats...only if they bark.

In reply to Flinticus:

> Advice: fill out your profile before you get accused of being bots or Russian disinformation agents!

Especially if you chose a username of the format FirstnameLastname...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...