UKC

/ 28 & 29 April looking for Climbing buddy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Daniela999 - on 09 Apr 2018

Hi I’m looking for climbing buddy for end of April. I will be travelling from London so Peak District would be ideal although I am considering other areas/crags with lots of low grade climbs 4-5, which is the range I climb. 

Ive been climbing for few years now, I am safe belayer, have 60m rope and quickdraws. 

Thanks

Daniela  

Post edited at 08:40
Deezel65 - on 09 Apr 2018
In reply to Daniela999:

Hi Daniela is it just Sport you’re looking at or any trad? Cheers, Ross

L Daniela999 - on 11 Apr 2018
In reply to Deezel65: Hi Ross trad would be great too! However I have done trad only once. Weather wasn’t great so ended up doing only two climbs. Seconded Christmas pudding and lead brilliant route which I can’t find name of. Loved it. Daniela

silhouette - on 11 Apr 2018
In reply to Daniela999: Yhm

In reply to silhouette:

Whats YHM? I would be happy to second but I  will understand if I am too inexperienced. 

In reply to silhouette:

Oh sorry got a bit confused there  saw your email and replied Daniela 

Post edited at 13:06
In reply to Deezel65:

Happy to second though

Post edited at 13:05
teh_mark on 11 Apr 2018
In reply to Daniela999:

I can't climb at the minute but I'd be happy giving a belay on sport or throwing a toprope down some trad routes for you. Anything to escape the asylum...

I'll also be based in London by then, with car.

Deezel65 - on 12 Apr 2018
In reply to Daniela999:

Hey Daniela, happy to lead up some trad routes of any grade with you if like.  Just let me.  I'll understand if you get an offer to something more to your liking.  Just drop me an email if you want to meet up cheers.  Ross

L Daniela999 - on 14 Apr 2018
In reply to Deezel65:

Hi Ross that would be great! Would love some trad! i might be able to go with a group to south Wales that weekend so i might look into that. Could I give you shout maybe next time I am heading to peaks ? 

thanks 

L Daniela999 - on 14 Apr 2018
In reply to teh_mark:

Hi thank you for the offer! I am now actually looking into potentially going with group to South Wales. Hope you recover from your injury soon! 

Cheers Daniela 

Deezel65 - on 14 Apr 2018
In reply to Daniela999:

No worries, yeah feel free to message if you’re ever heading to the Peak, even if i’m Not free I know lots of folks locally who may be. Cheers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.