UKC

/ A day out Trad /sports climbing 17th May Thursday

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Kimmie - on 11 May 2018

I have a day off on Thursday 17th May, weather seem ok, I am looking for a day out climbing somewhere less than 2 hours drive from Manchester prefer if possible.
Lead around VS, HVS depends on, Second harder
full gears, ropes, and vehicle 
Happy to tag along with a group as well
Thanks

L tomcats on 11 May 2018
In reply to Kimmie:

I often have Thursdays and Mondays off. Shame Manchester is a bit too far. As I am from North Yorks.  But could do something the Yorkshire dales. 

williemiller - on 11 May 2018
In reply to Kimmie:

Hi Kimmie

I'm free on Thursday. I am North Wales based so can climb here or somewhere inbetween. Happy with sport or trad (vs/hvs suits me fine). 

Kimmie - on 12 May 2018

In reply to  tomcats, williemiller:

Thank you very much for your reply, 
I have to be honest that I only have one day off out from 10 days work, so I really want to spend time on climbing instead of driving around.
I am hoping to pair climbers whose are a bit more local as possible which is fair for the distance.
hope that is ok ;)

Kimmie - on 12 May 2018
In reply to Kimmie:

My friend told me off about this post!
I am not messing around, be honest and I should just say Peak District or Local crags and I really don't enjoy driving around instead of climbing!
Hope you guys don't take it as an offense. 
Happy read ;) 

L yvo on 16 May 2018
In reply to Kimmie:

where in the Peak were you thinking? I've got the day off and it would be good to get out. 

Just Another Dave - on 16 May 2018
In reply to Kimmie:

Well I'm in Greater Manchester, and as it stands, am free tomorrow, but only up till about 4pm.

(....btw..... Derby GEM alumni?....)

Kimmie - on 17 May 2018
In reply to yvo:

I am really sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for your reply. I got a news that I lost one of my climbing buddy on Tuesday. Did not check my email, plus not sure what I want to do and just saw your reply now, hopefully, can get out for climbing next time.

Hope you have a good day

Kimmie

Post edited at 15:21
Kimmie - on 17 May 2018
In reply to Just Another Dave:

I am really sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for your reply. I got a news that I lost one of my climbing buddy on Tuesday. Did not check my email, plus not sure what I want to do and just saw your reply now, hopefully, can get out for climbing next time.

Hope you have a good day

Kimmie

Post edited at 15:20

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.