UKC

Alpine Partners June 2022 onwards

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Come June i will be happily unemployed so looking for partners, keen for alpine and longer rock routes. flexible on locations but will probs end up in cham for a bit. very open to suggestions and keen to meet up for a climb/beer before if you're uk based, live in the peak but often in Scotland/wales.

please just drop me a message if youre keen!

VictorM 05 Apr 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

What level of alpine are you looking at? I'll be off work from 20 June till 17 July. Based in Holland but planning to spend as much of that as possible in the Alps, with grades roughly around AD with the occasional PD+ or D thrown in. 

onlyhalfwayup 05 Apr 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

I'll be kicking around Cham for June and a chunk of July. Will be looking for partners especially in July.

AlonsoATCO 07 Apr 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

Cannot help you with the June thing, but if you're often up in Scotland and ever look for midweek partners do give me a shout. 
Climbing E2 and 7a+. Have ticked quite a few of the cool E1&2 multipitch but still some good ones to go for.

cdpej 08 Apr 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

The Conville courses are starting again so there will be lots of students (probably looking for partners) on the Chosalets campsite in Argentière in June and there is an Alpine club meet on the same campsite starting early July.

In reply to deruiter14:

End of June/July I could be free for a week or so for Alpine, I'm about AD grade.

gp94 09 May 2022

Hey there

I was also thinking going in alps for some climbing in the June (most propably around 5-15, but this may change). I usually climb sth like PD PD+.I can join a AD- with a more expirienced budy. I am generaly open to suggestions. 

Cheers Gabriel

jamesrrsmith 09 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

I live in Greenfield (Chew Valley) and will be in the Alps a few times this summer. If you want to meet up for a climb in the western peak, and introduce ourselves, I would be up for that. Cheers. James

andrewwaller 11 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

To all of the above , I'll be heading down that way from mid July to mid September. Have alot of experience & happy to consider anything . 07884460395 please feel free to call . Cheers Andy

Ailsa Main 11 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

Hey

I may be in Samöens/Sixt last week July/first week aug. 

I'll email you my number and details. 

Cheers

Lugonn 14 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

Hey I'll be bumming around Cham end of May to Early July. Give me a shout! +33786239638

In reply to deruiter14:

Hey! I'll be around Cham the first 2 weeks of July and first 2 weeks August. Happy to travel to different locations. I'm based in Inverness, so if you're up in Scotland give me a shout.

treesrockice 20 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

I'm in Grenoble May till Jul, drop me a pm if your short on partners at weekends?

Have climbed in cham and the ecrins before and keen to do more. Totally on board with long rock routes, any grade although I'd need a jumar for anything over 7b+/7c...

JimmyTighe 20 May 2022
In reply to deruiter14:

Alright mate, I'll be heading down to Chamonix early June, be there for a couple of months and keen for partners. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...