UKC

/ Alps 2019 climbing/training partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
GazEd83 on 03 Oct 2018

Hi,

Having completed an intermediate level alpine course this summer (did a number of AD to AD+ routes), I'm looking at going back out there again next summer. My slight preference I guess would be to do a number of easier routes unguided (PD to PD+), but I could be persuaded to do something more difficult but guided. I'm pretty open minded at this point.

Anyway, if anyone would be potentially interested, just give me a shout and we could start discussing potential options. It would be good to also be able to train a bit together leading up to the trip. 

PS I'm based in N. Wales

Cheers

Gareth

tobyjm on 07 Oct 2018
In reply to GazEd83:

Hi Gareth,

london based climber here looking to keep things ticking over the winter with a view to returning to the alps for more fun next year. 

Done a similar level of climbing there before, and spent last winter flying up the m5 at the drop of a hat for anything resembling decent weather in north wales.

thought I’d message despite not being in your immediate area as we could link up for some winter trad routes! My preference is for long, mid-grade days out, hvs and below but over a few pitches. Tryfan east face and glyder fawr’s slabs spring to mind as potentially fun options, especially if there’s snow on the ground!

anyway, maybe hear from you! 

toby 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.