UKC

Alta Via 2 in June/July 22 anyone?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 TheYoungster22 11 May 2022

Good evening All, 

I am hoping to find someone that is interested in joining me doing the Dolomites' Alta Via 2 in late June or early July. I am more than able to do it solo but think it would be more fun with some company. I've looked at doing it with a company but £2K+ seems a trifle steep for someone to just follow the paint splashes (I'm aware that they do more than just that!). 

If you're game for it then I may be able to sort cheap flights (small incentive!) 

Cheers, 

Ed 

In reply to TheYoungster22:

What's your plan? Are you thinking of staying in huts or camping? I might be interested but I'm not super fit at the moment and would need to take it steady as I broke my ankle a couple of years ago which is still not right, so probably not if you want to camp as it just increase the load. But it's something I have meant to do for a while... I know the mountains around there pretty well as I own a house not far from Marmolada and go most years.

In reply to beardy mike:

Hi mate, I am planning on a bit of camping so perhaps not ideal, I'm also on quite a tight time schedule and so need to be motoring along to make the route in time. Thank you for the offer

In reply to TheYoungster22:

OK, no worries.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...