/ Anyone around Valencia, Chulilla etc?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
mike lawrence? 28 Nov 2019

I'm here till March 1st. It's fabulous but looking for partners to go anywhere in the area. Am really flexible (ie quite quite desperate...).

mike

SStraver 02 Dec 2019
In reply to mike lawrence?:

Hi Mike, 

I'm looking to go out to Spain December 26th-Jan 5th and would love to have a partner. (Suddenly have had some time come free between jobs and am desperate to get out) 

Not sure of my current outdoor grade as I haven't been able to do much sport this year, but I was leading 6c/6c+ in Chullila this time last year so I'd expect it to be something around and above that. I'm happy to go wherever belayers are so the choice is yours! Let me know if you'd be interested, I'm currently working on logistical things like a place to stay (might camp aha) 

jezb1 02 Dec 2019
In reply to mike lawrence?:

Hi Mike,

I arrive in Chulilla tomorrow for three months, currently partnerless for February...

Aiming to climb around 8a.

MarekP 03 Dec 2019

Hello Mike, I’ll be there from December 18th,       probably till the end of jan. I plan to climb mostly 7b-7c’s. Feel free to join me if you want

rachelpearce01 21:09 Thu

YES!! We will be reunited !! Me and George will be in chullia and costa Blanca area until March!! We arrive in a couple of weeks. We shall phone you tomorrow bilbo 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.