UKC

/ bouldering/trad - Yorkshire this week

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Luci - on 16 Apr 2018

Hi,
I'm in Yorkshire this week and next, free for climbs most days and keen to get out. Got my trad rack, boulder mat, transport, coffee and enthusiasm - some company would be nice. I'm very weak after several months not climbing so lots of mileage on low-grade, fun routes/problems in pretty places is the plan. I've got a few guidebooks but don't know the area so also scouting for places to go to boulder solo if I can't get any weekday partners sorted - any suggestions? Thanks,
Lucy

Deezel65 - on 17 Apr 2018
In reply to Luci:

Hey Luci have you managed to find anyone to get out with?  I'm working all week I'm afraid although hoping to nip into the Peak after work on Wednesday - so could be at Burbage North fro 5pm for 3 hours bouldering/few short trad routes?  Have gear, mats, guide books etc.  Also if you're looking for good bouldering spots try Curbar, Burbage North, Burbage South, Cratcliffe, Stanage Plantation - all have a good range of obvious problems to go at if you don't have a guide.  Cheers, Ross

jungle - on 17 Apr 2018
In reply to Luci:

Hi Luci,

We're looking for a fourth to join us as Beeston Tor, South Peaks on Thursday if you're interested?

bw

James

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.