/ Chamonix Partner - September

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Clement Hodgkinson on 21 Feb 2019

Hi all, 

About me... I'm a 21 year old climber and skier who works as an outdoor photographer and filmmaker for the likes of EpicTV and other brands. Focused my last few years on generally being in the mountains and skiing and over the last year i've been focusing on mountaineering again. I know Cham pretty well as I lived there for a while and i'm looking to base my work out there eventually. 

The Plan: 

I'm looking to spend all of September in Chamonix in my camper van and looking for some climbing partners

Aims:

• Climb some classics, keen to get on any alpine routes from PDs to D depending on the group climbing level. I've climbed a few mixed routes (seconding and leading) in La Grave on guided courses but aiming to just gain as much experience as possible. 
  • Practice skills like crevasse rescue etc
  • Just have fun in the mountains

In terms of accommodation might be the option of joining me in the sprinter van depending on dates and if you are happy to dirtbag it! If not I know a few cheap hostels around.  

Drop me a message on here and we can chat via text  

Cheers! 

daphnekyriakaki - on 14:59 Fri
In reply to Clement Hodgkinson:

Hi Clement,

Not sure if this is any help to you.. I'm hoping to be in Chamonix June or September. I've never done anything alpine, but I'm a keen trad climber and up for anything in the mountains!

Daphne

oaty - on 14:25 Mon
In reply to daphnekyriakaki:

Sent you a message Daphne, as I will be in Cham late June and am looking for partners.

Cheers, Oli

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.