/ Chamonix partners from now to 18th July

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Alfrede 29 Jun 2019

Experienced climber in Chamonix for the next two weeks, up to the 18th, with quite a few days presently free to climb. No particular agenda of climbs, just interested in lovely days out in the mountains at whatever grade suits with an enthusiastic partner. Looking for someone to climb on the Brevent the next couple of days before the thunderstorms start.

dools 08 Jul 2019
In reply to Alfrede:

I am around the weekend July 13/14 if you are still looking for a partner.

Kate 

Alfrede 09 Jul 2019
In reply to Alfrede:

Bonjour, Kate, thanks for replying. I am indeed still looking for a partner for exactly the days you want. I have partners lined up for Thu/Fri but no commitments for Saturday and Sunday. I have been having a great time walking, scrambling and climbing around here with a variety of nice companions. I am staying in the Fleur de Neiges hotel just out of the main town and using a lift multi pass to get higher each day. I am very relaxed about what I do and it depends totally on weather and partner. Sat looks a bit iffy weather wise (perhaps a cragging day with entertainment at the World Cup in the evening?) but Sun looks good for the mountains. What do you fancy doing? (I have a 60m single rope, quick draws, a small rack, crampons and axe with me.) If you want to contact me direct i am on alfrobertson2@hotmail.com. I look forward to meeting you, Alf.

Alfrede 10 Jul 2019
In reply to dools: I am going up to the Conscrit refuge on Sunday now but still need a climbing partner for Saturday if you are interested. Let me know if you are not so I can look for someone else. Ta, Alf.

mark schramm 10 Jul 2019
In reply to Alfrede: Hello.  I’m in a very similar position.  I will be in chamonix from the 12th to the 20th July.  Looking to get some mountain days in, but don’t have a climbing partner.  I’ve got a fair bit of trad experience in the uk  and have a few alps trips under my belt.  Let me know if you are still looking for someone to climb with.

Mark

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.