UKC

/ Climbing in Scotland 14th-18th May.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
beds74 on 11 May 2018

Hi

In Scotland and wanting to do something big. 

My inital plan is to bike, hike and climb. Was thinking Poolewe bike into Carn Mor which is a phenomenal crag, climb Fionn buttress and maybe the Dragon, then walk the Munro’s (2) that are situated there. 

I have full rack, would be better if your experienced and keen for an adventure...this is not a place for beginners sorry. 

I don’t have single ropes with me, so that’d help obviously...

im also up for other options, but long term forecast looks ok and miraculously I have the time, the two generally don’t go hand in hand. 

Will have phone with me, could give lift from Achnasheen train station if coming that way  and drop off there? 

07814 771261. 

Cheers. 

Connorh - on 12 May 2018
In reply to beds74:

Hi Mate,

I'm actually off work 14th through 17th (Need to be back for 18th), I'd be able to climb 15th, 16th, and 17th (half day) 

Would need to discuss how you'd want to get to Carnmore Crag, realistically I'm not fit enough right now cycle for 3 hours then do an 11 pitch vs. 

You can check out my climbing logbook (https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/showlog.php?id=211927)

I also have a rack, and will obtain ropes if you are up for it (was going to buy some anyway) 

Number is 07961122101, gimme a shout, I was going to go hiking so no pressure. 

JMM - on 12 May 2018
In reply to beds74:

PMed

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.