UKC

/ Climbing Partner - Huddersfield

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
ADEightyEight - on 07 Dec 2017

Looking for a regular climbing partner around Huddersfield area for Indoors, Trad and Winter / Ice (Yes I’m wanting to do a lot)
I’m climbing at about:
6b/6c TR, 6a/6b Lead indoors
VD Trad (new to it)
5+ Sport (new to it)
Looking to get into easy Ice Climbing this winter (just geared up for it) and general Winter Mountaineering.
Currently do a lot of Solo Scrambling up to Grade3 and big mountain days as part of my ML.

I’m trying to climb 3 times a week indoors on an evening 6-10ish and would like to get out Trad once a week or every other.

Let me know if anyone fancies getting out.

- Adrian.
Post edited at 17:14
Ursagold - on 18 Dec 2017
In reply to ADEightyEight:

Hi,

I have similar interests. Climb a bit below your grade. I live near Glossop. You can text me on 07921 021436.

Gary
Ushba_4692 - on 07 Jan 2018

Sent you a pm.
jim182 - on 14 Jan 2018

sent you a PM

L nkhumphreys - on 16 Jan 2018

I am based near Manchester but I am at about the same level as you so I would definitely be up for a climb and see how things go?

pipmccarthy - on 21 Jan 2018

Hi there, I'm potentially interested in winter (maybe summer) climbing/(scambling) with you. I lead up to grade iv but am happy to lead and second iii's, ii's and i's.  I have all the gear plus some spares, a tent and a car. I'm a self employed gardener so have flexibility and am able to go at short notice. I also live just down the road in Lincoln.

Hope to hear from you,

Pip66

pipmccarthy - on 08:08 Tue

I responded to your post a month ago but have had no reply. If you haven't read it, fair enough. If you have read it, why haven't you shown some courtesy by acknowledging the effort I went to.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.