UKC

Climbing partner Hereford

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Antony M 13:36 Wed

I’m looking for a regular indoor climbing partner to climb with at Hereford wall over the winter. I’m about 40 mins from town and preferably weekday evenings. happy to climb and boulder but mainly on ropes. 10+ years experience of trad, sport and winter climbing. Anyone? 

In reply to Antony M:

Green Spider used to do a social evening which was great for just showing up and meeting new people. I can't remember which night (or if it's still running) but I'm sure if you dropped them a message they'd make an effort to introduce you to some of the regulars, as they did with me.

Post edited at 13:48
In reply to Antony M:

Which direction would you be travelling from?  We're near Knighton, I'm keen to get there more often but find it a little hard to justify the drive on my own.

Antony M 20:53 Wed
In reply to Sam W:

Hi Sam, I think we’ve already been introduced. Both friends with Martin L? We are in Presteigne now so lift share would work perfectly - as that is a bit of a barrier. Wednesday nights are good for me and looking to get each week were I can or at least every other. 

Antony M 20:55 Wed
In reply to Wil Treasure:

Thanks Will. I spotted that on their website earlier. Will check one of the Tuesday socials out. Cheers 

In reply to Antony M:

Yes, you're right, we have been introduced.  Slightly manic with house repairs for the next couple of weeks, but I'm hoping that as of November I'll be able to reclaim some time for normal life.  Wednesday nights would be good for me too. Have just sent (hopefully) you a friend request via FB

In reply to Antony M:

I work in Hereford and would be super keen for some Thursday evenings after work if this would suit anyone?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...