/ Climbing partner in or around leicester

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Allterraindude 28 Oct 2019

Circumstances have changed recently with work and family. So without wanting my climbing to take a massive swan dive over the winter or having to spend countless board (pun intended 😁) hours at home training. Is there any one else who works dodgy shifts and finds them selves off work midweek with no climbing partner?

I'm in Leicester with 4 days a week off work. I'm looking to climb somewhere indoors or outdoors within an hours drive, mainly earlyish starts for at least one of them days. 

brianjcooper 30 Oct 2019
In reply to Allterraindude:

Take a look at our Hinckley Mountaineering website and Facebook pages 

r.greaves 30 Oct 2019

You should try bowline club, my partner in this club, very friendly. 

Schmiken 30 Oct 2019

I'm occasionally free (teacher by trade) but willing to climb most things up to E2 and free most weekends!

I have a full trad rack and rope.

Allterraindude 31 Oct 2019
In reply to r.greaves:

Yes I have a few mates in bowline club, I've been meaning to join for a while it would be another good place to start!

In reply to brianjcooper:

Thanks Yes I'll definitely check them out I've been meaning to join a group since my hours have changed, is there a decent ratio of people that climb in the week to the weekend?

In reply to Schmiken:

Other than mon-friday is occasionally being bank holidays and school hols? 

Schmiken 31 Oct 2019

That'd be the one!

SophieAStanley 04 Nov 2019

Hi I’m a Leicester based climber too! I’d like to meet some more people to climb both indoor and outdoors with. I’m sometimes free on odd weekdays too due to work. Let me know if you want to organise something  

mary 07 Nov 2019

Hi also available most of the week, prefer daytime as its quieter. 

Mz

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.